The invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces. To discuss invisalign in the Chagrin Falls OH area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Invisalign uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.For more information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Dentistry at Winbury team’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Dentistry at Winbury team have prescribed.
- You’ll visit Dentistry at Winbury team about once every 4 – 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.